Friday 4 March 2016

I Just Like Film

If I could take two things away from today its that I really like talking about films. My housemates make me realise this fully as we frequently get into discussions about why we like certain genres or what we are excited to see in the future. In particular, we are all psyched to go see the Coen's new film, Hail Caesar! very soon. I bigged it up a little bit because I am a huge Coen fan and any excuse to talk about them I will take.

The other thing I got excited about this evening was the Nintendo Direct.I thought they would share some juicy new info on the new Zelda or announce something worthwhile, instead they just basically said 'everything is coming along.' Followed by familiar trailers. Brilliant. 41 minutes of my life that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment