Thursday 17 March 2016

Stratford Day Two

Day two of filming in Stratford. Woke up in the narrow boat in a faintly contorted position before having to drive it back up to the rental hut. It was then we learnt a valuable life lesson in regards to time keeping -  never underestimate a vehicle that literally travels at 4mph, especially if there are locks involved too.

That aside, today was fairly productive. We hit a handful of cafes and restaurants, I had my haircut by a very hipster barber and we rode bikes. Day of firsts for me here as I had never rode a tandem until today and it was surprisingly easy. Got a little cocky with it though as my backseat passenger was begging me to slow down at one point.

Bedding down now so we can visit Shakespeare's home early doors and then head back to Bournemouth. Its been a great trip but I am already looking forward to going back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment