Sunday 13 March 2016

Away With the Faries Day 4

Finished up with the Away With the Fairies shoot after a very brief day in the director's bedroom filming a scene of a little girl reading a story book. Overall, the shoot was actually excellent and a lot of fun, the actors especially were a genuine pleasure to work with and it was a little sad waving them goodbye once we wrapped.

Last location for us was in Bournemouth town centre so I had to walk back from there, it was such a lovely day though, so I decided to take the scenic route and it was really lovely. Just had a oddly life affirming walk back with the sun on my back and knowing that I had the rest of the day off. In fact, I even made my signature coffee cake I was so chill about life. Went down a treat too, my housemates have started to scoff it down so i need to reserve myself a piece for lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment