Friday 25 March 2016

Job on the Side, Perchance?

Driving back home to Newbury alongside a guy who will be moving into my house next year. Very kind of him to give me a lift back up from Bournemouth, but he was going my way so we both figured I could hitch a lift provided I could shoot him some fuel money. Seeing Louis was all good, schooled him a bit more at Smash Bros and then tucked into some amazing dinner Dad made. It was basically pulled pork and nachos, two of the best foods ever put side-by-side.

Invested a little time eyeing up some potential little side jobs as a games journalist for various websites. Would be a cool little money earner on the side and it's something I feel like I can do relatively well. Going to update my CV tomorrow so it's a bit more game friendly, it's currently decked out to make me sound super awesome at media production.

No comments:

Post a Comment