Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter 2016!

More chocolate gathered today! Although despite my enthusiasm to collect choc like Pokemon cards, this perhaps marks the first year I didn't eat any of my Easter chocolate throughout the entirety of Easter Sunday. That is largely thanks to the hefty amount of breakfast and lunch my grandparents put out for us once again this year. Home-made hot-cross buns and apple crumble were just the tip of the iceberg here, under that was gravy soaked lamb and enough cheese and biscuits to make the French blush.

All this extra food and relaxation time has done my itching eye problem a wonder too. While still a little red round the edges, they are healing up quite nicely. Resisting the urge to itch it almost unbearable at times but its a necessary endurance test if I want to look healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment