Thursday 11 February 2016

The Undertakers Day 1

You make mistakes when you hit snooze buttons. Sometimes you even hit 'alarm off' instead of 'snooze.' And sometimes that gives you two whole minutes to get dressed, pack a bag and get ready for a film shoot.

Lordy, I was a shambles for the first 5 minutes of my day today, waking up on nothing but pure instinct lead me to a very sticky situation that I barely clawed my way out of. As soon as I got in the car though, I begun to wake up as we journeyed to Corfe Castle to film in the village nearby. I'm helping out as a production assistant on a course-mate's graduate film about a pair of undertakers who are gloomy about setting up a business in 'the healthiest village in England.' Naturally, they later go on to create bodies for them to bury, its all very Hot Fuzz in the best kind of way and so far its going really well.

Ready for day two now, and I've guaranteed myself and earlier wake up slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment