Sunday 7 February 2016

Happy 21st Rebecca!

Spent all day yesterday celebrating Rebecca's Birthday in London. We started off with a lovely home-cooked breakfast before making our way into Central London to go up into the Sky Garden. View was excellent up there and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was completely free to go up there. Off the back of that, Rebecca and I checked into our hotel room courtesy of her parents and I can safely say that I have never stayed at a swankier hotel before - guess I should have expected nothing less from a Hilton Hotel!

We had a quick Italian meal before trekking through the wind and rain to the cocktail bar Rebeca and company rented out for the evening. Stayed there for a fair old while, dancing and drinking the night away, certainly was a great way to finish a lovely day.

Woke up today and treated myself to the complimentary breakfast and I decided early on that I was going to get my money's worth... ended up stuffing myself silly after eating more food than god. Now feeling like a blubberous hamster, I rolled back to Rebecca's house and had a very chill evening there just kicking back and recovering from last nights festivities.

Together we had a really awesome weekend that was just like a mini holiday - just what I needed after my dissertation and just what she deserves for being such a wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment