Tuesday 30 August 2016

New Day, New Job

First day of work and it was a moderate success. Got in early doors so I could be briefed on the office and the building along with the various spaces and meeting rooms and all that good stuff. I was assigned a laptop to use there which was really cool, and on top of that I was given several logins and emails stuff etc so I could really hit the ground running. After most of the paperwork was done and sorted I was given a handful of briefs to be cracking on with, basically I'm trying to come up with creative concepts for web adverts. I have already filled up 10 pages in my notebook with good ideas to throw around and sometime tomorrow I'll be pitching a few of my best ones out loud.

Big shout out to Rebecca today too as she had another job interview, this time with Foyles. As part of the interview she got to dress their shop window and after seeing her photo, I think she did a damn good job. Both of us did some really brave things today and I am super proud of both of us. Fingers crossed that Rebs gets some good news and I hope that tomorrow goes even better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment