Thursday 4 August 2016

Ramsay's Toast

Tried to follow in Gordan Ramsay's footsteps while cooking dinner today and tried my hand at making toast using a skillet. Of course, I would only toast the bread after seasoning it beautifully, with salt, and pepper. Complimented the fry up breakfast neatly so it's something I will be trying out again. Following dinner, I was present for a Twin Town meeting in our dinning room. We discussed the upcoming get-together in Newbury with the other Europeans and it fell on me and some others to device a way to make the topic of Brexit fun and engaging for young adults for two hours. It's quite a tall order, and as a result we didn't actually come up with anything, but I'm on the case.


Just planning out my sudden trip to Bristol. The interview with Rubber Republic is something they understandably want to do before I head off to Poland, so I'm hopping on a coach the day before my flight to (hopefully) seal the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment