Friday 19 August 2016

Return from Poland

I'm back from the land of Poland! I'll be doing a write up of my travels sometime this week so stay tuned for that. But for the time-being I am recovering from several late nights and many glasses of vodka. Woke up with the full intention of doing literally nothing to get myself working at 100% again, and that usually calls for some gaming. It was not to be though, as my computer is refusing to boot and is giving me grief once again - guess it wouldn't be a Summer break for me without some part of my computer dying on me. So instead of kicking back, I spent most of today huddled round my PC with Louis, praying that I don't have to spend more money on this thing to get it working again, it was a real bummer and we still don't know what the exact root of the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment