Sunday 5 November 2017

Belted Up

Enjoyed a very chill morning / afternoon combo at home, had a really good breakfast and lunch too. That probably explains why it was harder than usual to work up the effort to hop on my London coach. That and I always get a bit anxious before a shoot, tomorrow sounds like it could be a real doozy too, but if I go in working hard I'm sure it'll GI fine.

Modified my belt a bit too. For ages its literally been letting me down and my trousers were certainly rocking the low-rider look. No more though! Rebecca's parents own a belt punch, some kind of funky tool you can make new belt notches with. It looks like a torture device and I was totally sceptical as I set it up, but it worked wonders. Now my belt hugs my waist again and I'm ready to hit the set tomorrow with real trouser confidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment