Tuesday 14 November 2017

What Currency do we use Again?

Just got back to Bristol after filming again all day in Slough and that is now a wrap on Together! Same old jobs today, wrangled some extras and made a few teas. This time in the arctic temperatures that November has hit us with so I wore my scarf on set for the entire time.

Had a bit of a funny mishap after printing out a bunch of letters for art department. In my haste to get some props printed, I copy/pasted a large chunk of text for printing. I proof read it of course... Or so I thought as instead of pounds, I had dollars printed out. No-one spotted it til right at the end if the day though and apparently its not a huge deal - everyone else saw the humour in it but I sure felt like a Muppet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment