Friday 17 November 2017

Monument Valley 2

Had the entire day to myself which was a little strange. Rebecca was back at home today so I just cracked in with some work, first and foremost being a rather promising job application. I know I use the word 'promising' a lot when I refer to the job hunt, but so far they have already got back in touch and asked to see some more examples of my filming work and I think I shot over some nice stuff.

I'm all packed up, ready to go back home over the weekend. Already wishing I booked a slightly later train, but I thought its best to get the travelling out of the way as soon as possible so I can have a nice time back home. On top of that, I finally got around to playing Monument Valley 2, AKA: the sequel to the only mobile game worth playing. First few levels were absolutely enchanting, it still had the same magic of the first but with a thicker atmosphere, not to mention one of the best soundtracks I think I've ever heard - seriously, go listen to it. The game kinda hits its stride after the first 20 minutes and never really tries to do anything too drastic with its new characters. Its just more Monument Valley, which I guess is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment