Wednesday 22 November 2017

Toy Cars

Practised a few driving maneuvers in the comfort of my own living room. At first I thought about using an office chair to wheel myself around on, but I settled on using models and toys instead to simulate the techniques required for a turn in the road and parallel park. It paid off too! When it came down to today's lesson my confidence was much better and I even got a word of praise from my instructor!

Came back home and got cracking on some editing bits for my next video, had to collate a fair amount of footage from several different games this time round so its taking a little longer. If I'm lucky it'll be done and sorted by tomorrow, if not I'll be close to finishing then. Eager to get it out there so I can work on other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment