Thursday 15 June 2023

Pet Sounds

Production are hosting a little event soon so I was called upon to help test out a bunch of the tech. A chal brought in a bunch of speakers and an amp for us which we was very proud of. So much so that he wanted to demonstrate how loud they could get at the exact moment my ear was pressed against the grill to check for level. 

A little frazzled I returned to my desk to learn I was about to do a bit of dog sitting for one of our cast members. Luckily the heat made the pupper catatonic (a bit like my cat at the moment too). I learned I probably wouldn't make for a good dog owner as I have no control of one while holding a lead. My personality aligns itself my closer to cat caring thankfully - Rebecca is no doubt pleased about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment