Tuesday 13 June 2023

Tuesday is the New Monday

Just outside our studio is a chap in a little coffee cart. He just opened for business a few months ago and is slowly rolling out a plethora of new options to his menu, the one that grabbed the crew's attention was his newfound ability to make ices coffees. Seeing as being outside for more than 15 seconds today was a bad idea, an iced Americano sounded stellar. I may have over indulged however as I had a hot one then immediately chased it with a chilled coffee. Overstimulated and ratty, that's exactly how I didn't want to feel when I was asked to source a brand new catering team to help us out on an upcoming second unit day. I made cold calls to a dozen places, leaving messages every time and only one of them had the decency to get back to me. I think I found an alternative but it sounds like we're getting another curve ball that may unpick all my searching. I tell ya, Tuesday is the new Monday..

No comments:

Post a Comment