Thursday 22 June 2023

Pudding Patience

Late end yesterday translates into a late start today. I turned up a little before midday and was immediately put to work. Our drinking water supply was waning and our producers birthday was today... Recently I've become known as the card and cake guy down on set because it feels like that's all I ever do now. I was on standby for the longest time, waiting for the golden opportunity to present the goodies but a phonecall that stretched over two hours meant I was hanging around for a long old while. It all worked out in the end though, Rachel baked this particular cake and it went down incredibly well. All that time in set means I'm a little behind on my work, and one of my documents got corrupted so it'll be a Friday scramble tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment