Saturday 17 June 2023

White Noise Organ

 Awoke feeling fresher than I had expected but was immediately put on the back-foot by a cat napping right next to me on the bed. She woke up periodically to attack my feet whenever I shifted in my slumbers which was horrifying. I got as much sleep as I could but we have houseguests and a 'gig' to attend to. Jamie popped to Bristol to see a piece of his music being played on a church organ up in Clifton. The music was decidedly modern, a lot of sustained notes made for holy sounding white noise which put my brain into a different gear entirely. We chatted with the organist afterwards and we were all invited to a nearby pub for a quick lunchtime drink and chat which was lovely. We took our guests round Bristol in the afternoon until the heat got unbearable, once that happened we headed home to compare Animal Crossing villages. I need to catch up on some sleep tonight but I'm glad I didn't get bloto drunk last night, I wouldn't have got the opportunity to enjoy today otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment