Thursday 17 August 2023

2nd Unit Scripty

The Callsheet put me down as the Script Supervisor and by golly, that's what I was today. It was like all my training blossomed the moment I stepped into set, I was as cool as a cucumber and did everything well. It felt like after passing your drivering test you go out and learn more driving by yourself - I picked up confidence quickly and it felt great by the end of the day. I gave a few notes to the crew and cast, all of which were taken on board to safeguard the edit. Only bummer today was when a highlighter decided to uncap itself in my jean pockets, I didn't notice until my right thigh was a sunset orange. No one noticed thankfully as we were in a dark room, but first impressions count for so much, especially when it's my big first day... Hopefully not my last either!

No comments:

Post a Comment