Thursday 24 August 2023

Three's A Crowd

 Continued to burn the candle at both ends, with limited success this time round. On set I struggled to get into a good mojo due to the cramped work environment. Script Supervisors all tuck around a small set of monitors mostly, with the two there and me tacked on then three is most definitely a crowd and it occasionally felt like I was in the way. Back on the truck I'm being slowly treated like a stranger it feels. One too many 'Nice to meet you, what's your name's jokes have popped up now in reference to how often I'm now down on set. It's starting to get under my skin a little bit, probably because I hate letting people down. This might just have the be the price I pay though to get into the next rung of my career, I'm trying my best to keep everyone happy though, possibly at my own expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment