Monday 14 August 2023

Mechanical Movements

 The whole crew couldn't quite stomach a Monday. Bleary eyes, vacant gazes and mechanical movements characterized the morning and everyone collectively lamented another weekend that came and went. I empathized entirely, periodically I found myself closing my eyes when I was alone then finding it tough to open them back up to face the world. At least the feeling was mutual across the company. I spent the day on the truck with my usual team today but every fibre of my being wanted me to be down on set. Alas, a few of my duties were teetering into 'negeleted' status so I had to hop back into my emails to sort. Think I got back to a good place today though, really hope I can spend some more learning time with the scriptys again.

No comments:

Post a Comment