Tuesday 29 August 2023

2nd Unit Superheroes

I told Rebecca that today was the catering beast day for me. Five different places at five different times all to service our 2nd Unit day, and I was the point of contact for all of it. I was slightly stressing about it yesterday, but after I did all the prep and phonecalls it all fell into place easily. I actually spent the entire day learning about eyelines on set behind the monitors. Bless Rebecca, in order to keep me on set, she did the after hours pizza run on behalf of our crew. Made the day a lot more palatable for me and everyone was delighted to get some pizza. I'm shattered now though after being the custodian of another successful 2nd unit. I wish I wasn't so good at helping run them, then I wouldn't keep getting asked back!

No comments:

Post a Comment