Friday 10 July 2020

Lawn Rollers

Though I had plans to start recording voice over for my latest video today, I got swept up in a few activities that made today a bit more interesting. I woke up to a message from my editor about my spiders in video games article, I've never seen him so impressed with one of my pieces. He had a few notes but I tweaked it up and it went live just a few hours later. I'm immensely pleased with how it came out too, in theory it should read well for anyone who doesn't play games too. Read it here!

Secondly, we at long last got our garden turfed! A bloke turned up to drop it all off for us and after carefully walking several rolls of dirt and grass through the house, Rebecca and I got to un-rolling. This was a job neither of us had tackled before, at one point I was worried we bodged the whole job, but the moment I stood up and actually looked at what we did I couldn't believe how good it looked. Here's the before and after so you can see for yourself.



We gotta wait around 3 weeks until it's ready to walk on, but we can admire it from afar in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment