Monday 13 July 2020

New Week, New Interviews

Monday morning started off with a delightful bang. An online friend recently made a little game they wanted people to try out so I threw my hat into the ring. It was a charming arcade style game where you play as a dog with a sunflower strapped to its back while you move it towards the sun and the rain. I gave them my thoughts on it and they were very grateful, had a good deed under my belt before 9:30 this morning which is always a good way to start.

After lunch I prepped for a video interview for a very hopeful sounding Production Assistant role. The interview itself went really well, it was more of a meet and greet then a formal interview which was a nice way to play it, with any luck I should hear as late as the end of the week but possibly as early as tomorrow. Jolly funny having a potential new colleague seeing my dining room (I have no art there, hopefully they won't judge), but I guess that's how interviews are being conducted during these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment