Thursday 9 July 2020

Mounting Up for Recording

Had a mini-breakthrough with the piece I'm currently writing so it's currently sitting at 95% completion. Just got to tidy up my intro and I'll start recording my voice over immediately afterwards. I'm oddly excited about saddling back up to make another video, I'm not expecting this one to do much better than my other ones but I have a good feeling this one will turn out pretty well.

I came to the conclusion just before going to bed last night that I've probably not been watering my lemon tree enough. So I leapt out of bed and started spritzing it like crazy and this morning it looks like it's perked up a bit. Shame the weather has been so drizzly here over the past week, if the Sun had been beaming I'd have put it right out there to soak up the rays. We'll be finally getting our lawn turf sometime tomorrow so the final phase of our garden transformation will be complete - can't wait to no longer have a huge patch of dirt out back.

No comments:

Post a Comment