Monday 3 June 2024

Readthrough Rascals

Perhaps I overindulged in pastries over the course of the day. A petite pastry with my hotel breakfast, a croissant horn as our readthrough was kicking off, a cinnamon bun chaser once the readthrough was over and a nightcap pain aux choc this evening. My stomach was not short of laminated butter that's for sure, but neither was my tummy tied up in stress knots because the day went swimmingly well. Again, I'm intensely glad we had yesterday to do a lot of the legwork, we just glided in this morning without breaking a sweat. I even overheard another group hosting their own readthrough at the venue getting a bit jealous about how much more prepared we seemed. Back out of London now though to rejoin the office, officially as the Script Supervisor Assistant! However I apparently don't have much homework to do this week so I reckon I'll get roped into all manner of Production stuff on the sly.

No comments:

Post a Comment