Sunday 2 June 2024

Sunday in Soho

9 hours of sleep is exactly what I needed to put the pep back into my step. I taught Rebecca's Dad how to make scrambled eggs and we all sat down to compliment him to a good breakfast. I couldn't saddle round for long though because today was a working day for me - I was needed to go do some readthrough setup stuff. I got into Central London way before my colleagues which was great because I got a chance to go up and down Tottenham Court Road to visit all the shops I needed to. I bought more glasses, more cafetires and even more table cloths all to spruce up our venue. We left everything in a good place and decided to grab a bite, then a drink, then another drink. Even though we're working we might as well enjoy ourselves a little bit! We chatted about movies, weddings and life in general - surprisingly little chat about shop but that was greatly appreciated.

I'm currently sat in my hotel room charging various iPads as the readthrough draws ever closer. I have little doubt everything will go according to plan yet I always quietly prepare for unforseen circumstances. Fingers crossed everything goes by without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment