Saturday 1 June 2024

Uptown, Upstream

Unbeknownst to me, I'd be spending most of my day on various forms of transportation. I caught the train into London, then headed out of Central to meet up with Rebecca in Twickenham. I dropped my bags off and then immediately headed back into Central to hop onto a boat ride. For Rebecca's Dad's birthday we went upriver along the Thames for a delightful boat tour. I just switched my brain off entirely and watched the world go by, a process that made me only now realize how exhausted I am already from work. I'll be working tomorrow getting bits ready for our read through, while it's annoying not to get the full weekend off, it does alleviate a ton of stress getting in to quash any potential problems at the venue. Just gotta sleep tight tonight and hope I feel peppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment