Sunday 16 June 2024

Self-Jet Lagging

Took the concrete road back to Bristol where Rebecca and I unpacked and mentally prepared ourselves for the coming week. I'm transitioning into a lot of night shooting over the next two weeks so we set up the spare bed for whenever I inevitably stumble back after a long day. Expect Blog updates to be a little jet-lagged too in the coming days.

I got the Sunday blues before I had even opened my eyes today though and now that I'm ticking down the hours of my Sunday I almost can't bear the thought of Monday being around the next corner. Because I'm still quite new at my current role I felt a bit of anxiety about heading into each new day. That'll obviously get better as my confidence improves. Back as a Production Assistant I felt calm as a cucumber, but a little nervousness is the price you pay for moving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment