Friday 28 June 2024

What's that Beeping?!

Big Friday energy flowed through me as I strolled onto set. Vibes were good overall across the board with the sun poking out and an above average lunch fueling the momentum til they called wrap. Best of all, I get to sleep in my own bed tonight! For the past two weeks I've been parked up in our spare room since my sleep schedule was so different to Rebecca's. Now at long last, I get to dive in.

At least that's what I thought. Next door's burglar alarm has been going off non stop for the past few hours while they 've been away. Unless the thief has succumb to a heart attack, he's probably a phantom, doing more harm to the community who have to listen to a constant beeping. I think it's shut off now as I'm writing this so I will get to sleep in my own bed properly and deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment