Thursday 3 October 2024

73 Days In

On the morning of our 73rd shooting day, we returned to the site of our 6th. Lot of history there, we remembered bad smells, dodgey action vehicles, a visible tent in the back of shot and overtime. Thankfully we're many months wiser now and the day went off without a hitch. If anything, the day was oddly simple for me because I was sent back to base to do some prep work for block 3 (the remaining stuff we were shooting was closed set material so I couldn't be present). I rubbed shoulders with my old Production team and stashed myself in a corner for some work so I can hit the ground running for our final few episodes. Weird thinking how many days we've done and how the light at the end of the tunnel is just poking out through the cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment