Sunday 13 October 2024

Moist Chill

Flicked on our dehumidifier for the first time this year to take the 'moist chill' out of the air. Without sounding like a boring adult, that thing has been a real godsend for our damp little house. It feels all the more humid when it's just me sitting on the sofa by myself. Thankfully, Rebecca returned home from London with enough time for us to spend some weekend time together. My old regret was not making a cottage pie tonight since the weather certainly invites warm meals - maybe next weekend... 

Going into our final week of block 2 as of tomorrow. Just five more days til we can all have a well-deserved but of time off. After that will be the comparative madness of our final block, but I'd rather not dwell on that for too long. Instead I'll enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment