Saturday 5 October 2024

War Room

My body wouldn't let me sleep in, it was too used to getting up early. So I converted the early rise into something practical by finishing up a game and making Rebecca a piping hot bowl of porridge. Those oats fueled a 'War Room' session where she and I sat down to get through a bunch of our boring adult things. Holiday Air B&B's, travel insurance and house mortgage stuff was discussed and sorted all while I was still in my pyjamas (a fact I only noticed once we were di e and dusted). 

Gotta get out the house for a bit though, so we strolled around the park and dived into some people's homes to admire their artwork. No, this wasn't the Totterdown Arts Trail, rather it was the Windmill Hill equivalent which gave us a great opportunity to crib on people's interior design choices. Plus there were a few community venues that I've never stepped foot in until today... Gets me excited for the main Arts Trail next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment