Sunday 6 October 2024

Crepe O'Clock

Sunday scrambled eggs are often our go-to breakfast, but Rebecca threw another word into the ring and I just ran with it: pancakes. We have maple syrup coming out of our taps at the moment so it felt right to rustle up some crepes and slather them in syrup. That set me up for a 'playdate' with a colleague of mine who was feeling like being a coach potato and playing video games with me. Enter Party House, the lil game that mostly Rebecca has been tucking into this weekend, I took it round to this friends house and we ended up playing for over an hour - all you do is click on a door in it! 

Rebecca prepped a roast tonight as gravy once again became the signifying flavor of the weenend's end. The Sunday Scaries started brewing around dinner time but I've just had to tell myself that everything will be fine - my new boss starts mostly tomorrow so I'll be on best behavior to make a great first impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment