Monday 17 January 2011

Bit of a crummy day

Maths and History can only be so fun, fortunately we had a debate in History which was pretty fun but apart from that it has been a slow day. Free period tomorrow (WOO!) so I look forward to that.

The weekend camp was insane. We went down to the New Forest for a couple of days, I opted to sleep in a tent because I like confined spaces and loved every second of it, I've never camped alone and it was great fun. We also went down to the beach in January, task was to run into the sea, bloody cold, bloody fun! Unfortunately I got sand all over my feet and the bathroom sinks were all being used and the foot-tap was out of order, I am ashamed to say I washed my feet by flushing a toilet with my foot inside. After that we went any-season snow sports, essentially tobogganing on bristles, also good fun until someone took me out but crashing into me while we were sliding down, big graze on my arm and I thought I lost my phone in the crash; turned out I left it in the car. We also went along what could be the worst road in the road, (The Road to Hell according to Chris Rea) we were driving along but we couldn't see how big the potholes were on this road so we went full speed over them and suffered a puncture... and so did the other 3 cars... at the same time. Mass fiasco, but at least we all know how to change a car tyre.

Got to bed late last night so I will be off now ASAP, might even ttreat myself to a lie in but far Cry 2 just got interesting... damn you moral choices in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment