Tuesday 4 January 2011

End of the holidays

Man that sucks, I really enjoyed these two weeks, completed Mass Effect 2, Christmas, New Years, just come back from another party. Why can't life just be about having a good time like this? It's just crazy but you gotta roll with it, I guess the positives seem better when you factor in the negatives.

As mentioned I completed Mass Effect 2, GOTY IMO, (game of the year in my opinion) Twas very good and makes me really want to play the first one again. I also just got back for a 40's themed new years party which was fun, met lots of new people, mostly girls which makes a change and just generally had a nice evening before the school starts up again.

At least it's Wednesday tomorrow, I like Wednesdays; have a good hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment