Saturday 15 January 2011

Woops! Bit late... :(

Ah well, tis been quite a good day if im honest. For the sake of the blog I shall just say, that I had no lessons and although this was the case, I went into to school like a good lil' boy.

Unfortunately, Theo cannot be writing this blog tonight since he is off camping with the young leaders. Sad times, good for him but we miss him.

Right, I propose a question.

During this week, I have come across the news as to find that the younger generation of this world in the UK has a life expectancy of over 100. How would we cope with such vast numbers of people? Expand to other terrains? Expand to space and new planets? Build air cities so we can live in the sky? The world is small ladies and gentleman. And I for one propose that we should create a bigger world.

Food for thought, uru!

No comments:

Post a Comment