Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year to Y'all

My goodness, what a great time off I have had, I spent about 3 days with the 'Youth for Europe' gang and they are lovely people, including all the Italians, Spanish and Hungarians. Most of the days were spent mucking around and just having a good time, the New Year party in particular was the highlight as I was on the dance floor for about 4 hours, we were planning on leaving at around 4 in the morning but someone got particularly drunk and locked themselves in the toilet and then fell asleep; I couldn't help myself giggling during the half an hour ordeal of getting him out. I then went to my grand parents finally despite me being excessively tired throughout the evening. I went to bed around 7 and woke up at 10 the next day, about 14 hours sleep in total.

I'm back now and greatly appreciate the stand in blogs, I was going to contact Mark or Dan but my phone ran out of credit; good on you lads. I hope everyone is having a great new year so far and we hope to continue providing new films for your entertainment. Happy new Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment