Monday 24 January 2011

Train wreck = Me

Ooooh, I feel terrible right now. Physical pain more than anything, my arms hurt like hell because I can't do pull ups as we found out yesterday, I'm tired and I feel bloated, bored and blarg. Bed will seem so loely when I get in it, a cocoon of humbleness just for me.

On the plus side, I possible had the best break time ever today! Me and mark were comming out of tutor and someone just came up to us and said: 'Mark, Theo... would you like some pie?' Like music to my ears. We had to evaluate it afterwards but I must say that it was pretty good and shows great potential; Jack if your reading this, make more pie in the future, but make it cherry pie next time, my favorite kind!

I also watched Moulin Rouge! this afternoon which was good fun, I absolutly love the visuals and the actors, I just wanted to get up and applaud the film on several occasions. But did it really have to end on such a downer? You have to watched the sequel 'Trainspotting' to see that Ewan Mcgregor never got over the loss of his lover and instead turned to heroin for answers... oh well; there both great films.

No comments:

Post a Comment