Saturday 15 January 2011

Mark's stand-in blog

Theo is away on 'icicle camp' - I shall say no more...

We have recently been working on our Film Studies coursework and it is going rather well - we plan to film Dan *singing in the rain* later next week. Also - I have started my Media Studies 'Horror Trailer' script which I am quite pleased with. It includes a scene where Dan has to pretend to drown. Man, he's certainly going to be getting wet for a couple of weeks ;)

Okay, so with town over we went back to Theo's and had a good 'old jam on Rock Band 3. Laurie and I had a little boogie over the beach boys and he seemed to enjoy the keyboard attachment. Though Theo's Dad thought he was 'back in the 70's'! Dan came over with his lovely girlfriend and some other very nice friends. Unfortunately they didn't fancy staying to watch 'The Secret In Their Eyes' with us - maybe I scared them off with hot chocolate and toast! Hopefully some people will come for film friday next week which would be awesome - Dan might choose a film more appealing to them.

Just a few things to share with you - I created a music video for Newbury Rock School a while back, and it has now reached 25,000 views on YouTube - woop! Take a look at the video here.

Theo and I also went to the screening of a local James Bond Fan Film made by Jonathan Berry which was excellent and made us feel very inadequate...you can watch the whole film online - so do take a look at his channel here.

Right then, I am off to watch 'Little Miss Sunshine' before bed which promises to be excellent. Luckily I get a nice relaxing lie-in tomorrow (before trying and probably failing to do some maths) after a pretty hectic day. Sorry for such a long-winded entry! Night night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment