Saturday 5 January 2013

Firefly

Steady day at work although I had little to no energy through-out most of the day. I blme this mostly on my late night play session of Resident Evil Revelations and the fact I overslept and couldn't make porridge for myself in the morning, turns out I needed that extra energy that only creamy oats can provide.

I did manage to track down a reasonable US television series, by reasonable I mean, didn't go on for 23 seasons with diminishing quality, this one only has 14 episodes. Firefly (directed by Joss Whedon, the man behind The Avengers) had an excellent pilot episode that introduced all the main characters effectively and set the stage perfectly for more episodes that I will certainly be watching.    

Now if you will excuse me, I have some more Resident Evil to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment