Friday 25 January 2013

'They're magically disgusting!'

Lucky Charms are pretty naff. My girlfriend bought two boxes of the stuff for £10 since it needs to be imported from the states and it is certainly one of the worst breakfast cereals I've had. The actual cereal part is just about bearable if you like Golden Nuggets, but its the nasty bits of marshmallow that really are the deal breaker here. Phoebe seemed to like it though so I won't stop her, then again, I probably couldn't stop her, she had munched through half a box before the end of the morning!

I got sick of the stagnant smell of thick air in my room so I went all out and bought myself an air freshener, the fancy battery operated kind that release puffs of mildly sweet smelling fumes every once in a while. Problem is, I am not used to hearing these loud sprays. Just as I was writing this blob I have managed to nearly poo myself and jump from my seat in pure terror from a wee puff of fragrance. It's getting turned off tonight, else I will get some night horrors or something equally nasty.

Mark, Dan and myself finally got around to recording the first episode of our new podcast season, that should be posted sometime tomorrow! We also tried to branch out with some episodes of a 'Lets Play.' Essentially we would play a video game together and record our various witticisms, they are really popular at the moment on Youtube so we thought we would give it a try. After recording an hour of footage however, it turned out that the levels on our microphone were set all wrong and everything we said was totally inaudible. Big shame this, but at least we had a blast playing the game!   

No comments:

Post a Comment