Thursday 24 January 2013

Second Interview

Second interview today and it went so much better than Tuesday's. Tried to make myself as calm as possible so I begun by chatting with the other people there who were really awesome guys, they knew about loads of films and were genuinely interesting to talk to. From there on in, it was a group interview consisting of ice-breaking general knowledge questions. After that we were given a narrative scenario which we had to resolve as we liked, the one given went a little something like this:

'There is a man (or woman) in the middle of the road on a boiling hot day. What happens next?'

Being myself, with the hugely creative mind, I suggested the following:

'There is a woman struggling to walk along the highway, she looks like she has been walking for hours, she's walking towards the camera and we eventually see from her point of view which reveals she is walking towards an ice-cream truck. Said truck is being driven by her ex-husband who has a sick idea of revenge after the death of their child.'

Grim I know, but I think it set me apart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment