Monday 14 December 2015

Dissertation Push Season Commence!

Kickstarted my dissertation productivity season with a bit more reading. I bought back 12 library books with me, all related to the topic of food, psychology and culture. Managed to tick 9 of them off my list leaving only a smattering to get through tomorrow. I am currently harnessing their knowledge and putting it down in a 'brain jar' of a word document where I pit the more interesting quotes up against other quotes to mesh together a conclusion. I even came up with an appropriate springboard for how to end my dissertation today so I think I had a very productive session.  My leisurely reading quickly turned into a more frenzied one after I remembered I had to submit a draft part of a chapter to my tutor by Wednesday morning for a Skype tutorial. Hoping to get at least 500 more words sussed along with a plan tomorrow which is totally achievable. Now that I have done the reading, the writing should be a doddle - guess I should have done all my essays like this... 

No comments:

Post a Comment