Tuesday 8 December 2015

Watery Eyes and Nose

What started off as an exceptionally mild cold yesterday has hit me hard today as it developed into something truly horrible. My nose just doesn't stop running, I don't think I've ever had it to the point that snot is actively dripping out my nose, even moments after I blew it. My eyes can't stop watering either, this combined with a sudden return of the rash on my eyelids is not doing me any favours - everytime I brush away the watery tears I have to then itch my eyes.

To make matters worse, but also funny, we had the final screening session of the semester this evening. All the while, my eyes were streaming along with my nose everytime the lights turned back on after a film. Lecturers must have thought I was very sentimental today as seemingly every film reduced me to the state of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment