Wednesday 2 December 2015

The Odd Bunch

Took my beard back a little bit with the use of my housemates beard trimmer - it was my first-time using it so I had to ask for his assistance in styling and right now it looks alright, lot more manageable now. Took my new facial hair and my short film over to a screening at uni along with everyone else's short film. Mine went down very well alongside the others, which were again of a very high standard.

So I present the first Cafe Studios film in two years to be uploaded to our channel. Forgive the bars, tone and clock at the beginning. I don't have the original sequence to edit down yet but the film officially starts 30 seconds into the video - uni standard programming there. This film has been a little while in the making but I couldn't be happier with it, so I proudly present The Odd Bunch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment