Thursday 10 December 2015

First Xmas Dinner Cooked!

Amidst a day of firsts, I can happily say I learned some valuable life skills. The most important of which being: learning how to cook a Christmas dinner/prepare a roast. Never before had I made roast potatoes, cooked a large bird or carved a large bird. All of which I did today and it was great. I was set up as the head chef for our xmas dinner and we smashed it. Rebecca came along to help cook (and eat) our amazing dinner which ended with a sentimental toast and a pukka secret Santa offering. My 'victim' actually got a rather good present. At first I mugged him off by presenting him with a beautifully wrapped collection of milk, ketchup and shower gel, AKA, all the stuff he steals from us. H looked a bit put out with all of that though so I whipped out my copy of Call of Duty for him and that really perked him back up. I got a copy of Batman: The Killing Joke which I am very eager to read! We have all eaten and drunk a lot so now it is just about time for me to get to bed. I've had a rehearsal for xmas dinner so I say, bring on the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment