Monday 11 April 2016

Colour Grading is Awesome

Had my long, long day yesterday. Bournemouth to Leeds and back again in the space of a day. Went up to grab some interviews with a up and coming female motorcycle champion, my coursemate figured that it made for a good story and chatting with your was genuenly interesting so I think he's onto a winner. He's headed off to Holland to record and document her race later on this week while I stay behind and crack on with my edit.

I've just about put all the clips in sequence now, I've got my actual editor coming in tomorrow and then we will really be cooking. Currently sat in with my colour grading and even within 10 minutes of him fiddling it already looks miles better. Colours are much more apparent and everything is just clearer. Makes me more and more excited to finish it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment