Thursday 14 April 2016

Steak for a Favour

Sound and music editing day for me this morning. First thing I did after getting up was do some foley sounds in my bedroom of various objects being picked up. I'm doing a short sequence in classic Edgar Wright speedy cut fashion and forgot to get the audio while on location so I did them quickly just before popping into uni. Music was also on the agenda and I got a little lucky initially, got some banging house music from various sources which work well, I now need a slightly more reflective bit to go towards the end, that bit is proving to be a lot harder to find but I reckon I'll find something that I can work with soon.

Last night I cooked for my housemate, Simon. I rustled up a spag bol for him and he turned around and said 'Cheers mate, I'll cook you steak tomorrow so we're even.' Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. And of course, he paid up with a gorgeous bit of rump alongside a few greens basted with garlic butter - he knows how to make them that kid. Suffice to say, I had a very happy tummy this evening.

Low quality because I was shaking with hungry anticipation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment