Monday 25 April 2016

Musical Church

Operation boyfriend was in full swing earlier today. Rebecca is coming to an end with her dissertation now and she had been fretting over her conclusion for the past couple of days and now the stress has started to get the better of her. So I tried my best and sat down with her until we could draft up something that she was happy with - I think we just about got it all figured out nownas she hasba great draft to hand in for her tutor to see. Bless Rebecca, she's so desperate to do well in her dissertation.

Then it was off to church for me to record a local orchestra. The studio project I was working in the other day required some extra clips so I was asked to come along to a night of music while I pointed my mic at it. Lively watly to spend a Sunday evening actually, totally mellowed me out. Then those feeling were shattered once we started watching The Thing, such a brilliantly tense film.

No comments:

Post a Comment